Individual Donations to Art Shanty Projects
Help Art Shanty Projects bring a winter of HOPE, FUN, DELIGHT, and JOY to an anticipated 30,000 adventurous festival visitors this winter! Make ART ON ICE IN PUBLIC happen with a contribution at a level that is meaningful to you. Our public art event is free to attend, but not free to produce. As a 501c3 non-profit, our sustainability depends on donations from businesses, grants, and individuals like you.
We gladly welcome donations in any amount. 2023 shanty season Memberships start at just $24 (or $2/month).
2023 MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO THREE SHANTERRIFIC OUTDOOR PARTIES!
Membership Launch Party: featuring delicious drinks, a hot potato bar, music, and Art Shanty trivia. This is OUTSIDE on the patio at Lake Monster Brewing on Wednesday, November 16, 6-8pm. All are welcome to join, but members get free tap drinks courtesy of Lake Monster and are eligible to win most excellent prizes. Wear your wildest, most shantastic outfit for a chance to win the grand prize of the night!
Member Night On Ice: an intimate chance to see the shanty village after dark. Enjoy hot food and drinks, bonfires, and cool company with the artists. This happens in the shanty village on Bde Unma / Lake Harriet. Date and time will be revealed to members in January.
Wrap Party: This is a post-program celebration for the artists! Date / time / location will be revealed to members in January.
Suggested Membership Levels
We invite you to give at a level that makes sense for you. All members receive the same benefits.
$24 (or $2/month)
$60 (or $5/month)
$120 (or $10/month)
$240 (or $20/month)
- Access to exclusive member events: Launch Party, Member Night on Ice, & Wrap Party. Meet the artists, connect with shanty enthusiasts, and get a behind-the-scenes look at the artmaking.
- Member button! (pick it up at any of the member events, or at the Welcome Shanty at the festival)
- A 10% discount on Art Shanty Projects merch at the festival
- Recognition on the Art Shanty Projects website
- Recognition on the donor wall at the festival (if you give by December 31, 2022)
- A chance to win prizes from local businesses
- Keep your mittens on at the gate! (you don’t have to wait in line)
*We think the biggest benefit of all is the warm feeling that you get from supporting an artist-driven festival on ice!
Scenes from Member Night on Ice 2022. Photos courtesy Max Haynes