THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT DURING THIS INTERNAL PROGRAM YEAR
Art Shanty Projects depends on the generosity of individuals through a membership program. This year – since we’re not on the ice due to the ongoing pandemic – the benefits of membership included some limited edition swag to keep you engaged with art and the outdoors, including our brand new Pandemic Winter Adventure Guide (this campaign was time-limited — and ended on December 31, 2020). Though we think the biggest benefit of all is the warm fuzzy feeling that you get from supporting an artist-driven organization.
While the public program is on pause, Art Shanty Projects’ board, staff and artists are still hard at work. Your support this year will ensure we’re ready to return to the ice in 2022 more energized and ready than ever. Our internal programming this year is focused on community engagement, equity, accessibility, and financial sustainability. Projects include:
- nurturing relationships with partner organizations
- making accessibility-related improvements to our website and on-ice amenities (kicksleds!)
- updating our mission, vision, and values, to better align with the equity, inclusion, and accessibility work we are doing
- engaging with our artist community to plan for the changing nature of public art events
- planning for more balanced and strategic revenue streams (grants, sponsorships, membership, on-ice donations)
See the names of art-loving winter enthusiasts!