Art Shanty Projects depends on the generosity of individuals through a membership program. As a member you gain access to special events where you can meet each other and the artists, receive updates and sneak peeks at the artistic process, and win prizes from partnering sponsors. Though we think the biggest benefit of all is the warm feeling that you get from supporting an artist-driven festival on ice. An added benefit: members can keep their mittens on at the gate at our on-ice event, since they’ve already made a contribution!
Memberships start at just $2/month or $24 annually.
ALL MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO THREE SHANTERRIFIC OUTDOOR PARTIES!
Membership Launch Party:featuring delicious drinks, a hot potato bar, music, and Art Shanty trivia. This is OUTSIDE on the patio at Lake Monster Brewing on Thursday, November 18, 6-8pm. All are welcome to join, but members get free tap drinks courtesy of Lake Monster and are eligible to win most excellent prizes including gifts from artists, Northern Fires Pizza, Ice Castles, Hook & Ladder, and Cry Baby Clay! Wear your wildest, most shantastic outfit for a chance to win the grand prize of the night: a 2 hour session at Cry Baby Clay for up to 6 people!
Member Night On Ice: an intimate chance to see the shanty village after dark. Enjoy hot food and drinks, bonfires, and cool company with the artists. Date and time will be revealed to members in January.
Wrap Party: This is a post-program celebration for the artists! Date / time / location (outdoors, covid-conscious) will be revealed to members in January.
- Access to exclusive member events: Launch Party, Member Night on Ice, & Wrap Party. Meet the artists, connect with shanty enthusiasts, and get a behind-the-scenes look at the artmaking.
- Member button! (pick it up at any of the member events, or at the Welcome Shanty at the festival)
- A 10% discount on Art Shanty Projects merch at the festival
- Recognition on the Art Shanty Projects website
- Recognition on the donor wall at the festival (if you give by December 31, 2021)
- Keep your mittens on at the gate! (you don’t need to wait in line to enter)